- Is Main Street traffic an issue for you?
- Do you feel your streets are safe from speeding cars? (Stouffer and 10th)
- Are you worried about new private home builds being crammed in and not properly planned?
- Is having access to small shops, convenience stores and food retailers near the new Catholic High school important to you as a parent and local resident?
- How can we ensure the safety of our students with global warming and the extreme heat conditions?
- With Phase 3 development beginning, is traffic and the construction going to be a concern?
I want to hear from you, the Ward 5 residents of how we can keep Ward 5 safe, stable and efficient.
I will work with Ward 5 residents, Whitchurch-Stouffville residents, Council and Town staff to move these topics forward.